Friday, April 17, 2009

Sorry I've been gone so long

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Life had gotten crazy but it's calming down for the time being. Dave is in rehearsals for the next week or so. I'm hoping to use my alone time in the evenings to catch up on my crafting. I've gotten behind.
I am more than a little bummed that I am missing the Main Street Arts Festival in Ft. Worth. We were going to go this morning but it's rainy and windy. Not a good day to walk the streets with two kids. Next weekend, however, I plan on heading to the Funky Finds Spring Fling. It sounds very cool. http://funkyfinds.us/springfling.html You should check it out. It's indoors so there shouldn't be much to hold me back.
I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that I'm still here and will write more when I feel a bit more "chatty".
Take care.

No comments: