Hey... I won an award. I wasn't even sure if people were really paying attention but apparently Nicole at My Mad World liked something she saw. Thank you so much Nicole. I really appreciate it. Please stop by and check her blog out.
The award comes with some rules. They are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Tell seven things about yourself (yeah this will be the hardest for me)
3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Let them know you have awarded them the prize.
OK... Here are my seven things:
1) I still have dreams of being a published author. The hardest part of all of that is that I actually have to sit down and put that pesky novel that's floating around in my head on paper.
2) I would really like to go back to school but am a bit nervous about it.
3) I am LOVING living the life of a crafter this summer.
4) I love my kids but am VERY excited that my five-year-old is going to kindergarten in the fall.
5) I firmly believe that Diet Pepsi is the nectar of the gods.
6) My kids are never going to even NOTICE the paparazzi when they are famous... It would be stranger for them NOT to have a camera in their face.
7) I grew up in a functional family. My parents are still married to each other and I actually like my siblings.
And now for my fifteen favorite versatile bloggers. Here they are in no particular order:
1) Dawn at 'DAWNING"
2) Charlene at "Adventures-in-Mommy-Land"
3) Elizabeth at "More Than a Mom"
4) Dorkys Ramos at "Dry as Toast"
5) Tracie at "From Tracie"
6) Lisa at "Just Lisa, No Filler"
7) Stephanie Lynn at "Under the Table Dreaming"
8) James at "Luke I am Your Father"
9) Jen at "New Green Mama"
10) Janis at "Sneak Peek at Me"
11) Pamela at "Too Much Testosterone"
12) June Freakin' Cleaver at "The Ratio of Failures"
13) Christina at "Momology"
14) Em at "Emcogneato"
15) Crystal at "Autisms Bitch"
Please stop by these blogs to see why I like them so much. Now I have to tell everyone that they've won... This is truly the longest I have taken on any blog. My head is tired.