So last week I listed thirteen of my favorite kids books this week I've decided to go with thirteen of my favorite 'grown up' books. Here they are in no particular order...
1) Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore
2) Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
3) Water For Elephants by Sarah Gruen
4) Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
5) Blindness by Jose Saramago
6) Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
7) Geek Love by Katherine Dunne
8) Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes
9) Storm Front by Jim Butcher
10) Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
11) Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut
12) Sick Puppy by Carl Hiassen
13) A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel
What are your favorites?