Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is my week headed down hill already?

OH NO! I fear the boy may have pink eye. I keep trying to convince myself that it's allergies but I don't know how that is better. The poor kid has eyes filled with goo. I'm one of those people that have a strange fixation with things like that. I continually want to wipe his eyes and get the stuff out. I'm like that with ear wax too. It drives me nuts to see wax in my kids' ears... Everyone's ears actually but you can't just chase random people down with a Q-Tip. Well, I guess you could but I wouldn't recommend it.

I didn't blog yesterday but I have a good excuse... I was on-line checking out other blogs. I lie to go to http://craftychica.com and check her stuff out. It is sooo cool. Kathy Cano-Murillo does some really neat stuff and she LOVES glitter. I let her site lead me to one for Claudine Hellmuth who is one of my hugest inspirations. You can find her here at http://claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com . I recommend you check them both out and then see where that leads ya.

Have fun but don't blame me if you get nothing done because you're on-line being awed and inspired by all the crafty people there are out there.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

Yea! I am so happy that you have started a blog. I think you will come to love it, just as I have. I helped my sister start one yesterday!

Unknown said...

You are doing great...love it ..and the post about size 0...awesome!!!!