Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welp, here I am...

Hi. I'm new to this world of blogging. So it may be a bit rough at first but I'll try to muddle through.
I feel in my heart that I am a crafter and I would like to be able to do that for extra cash. I've always dabbled... Sold beaded necklaces, polymer clay pens, paper collaged picture frames... Nothing that really stuck. I blame it all on lack of time. In truth, I'm just not very organized. Never have been.
I was that kid that was always grounded for the messy room. My husband and I each have our own sides in our bedroom. If he could, I'm pretty sure my husband would ground me for my side. There are clothes on the floor but a good chunk of it is photos, papers, ribbons, yarns, books, cigar boxes and organizational items. The latter of which only works when you actually USE them. Somehow I missed that part.
I have 2 kids (which you could probably tell from the name of the blog). My son is 4 and my daughter turned 1 in December. They take up A LOT of time. Not that I don't love it... mostly... but I let that get in my way too. I like to have them out and about. I'm part of a local group for moms, Arlington Moms and Tots. We do tons of stuff together. Most of the kids have been friends since they were a year old or younger. The ladies involved are some of my very best friends. It's a good time but also a good excuse to put off doing what I should be doing.
I am a firm believer that if I don't try, I can't fail. Hey, it's my motto and I'm stickin' to it. Actually, I'd like to drop that as my motto and adopt something new. I'll keep thinking on that one.
Welp, Number one child needs me. Man, it's always something. Check back later. Hopefully I'll manage to keep this thing going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was able to access your blog. Now I just have to learn how to navigate it.

Mom