Sunday, April 4, 2010

Get to know you

I thought this looked like fun. If you want to join go to http://www.mannland5.com


The questions..
1. Showers or baths? Showers: they're faster and, when I shave I'm not sitting in stubble...

2. Do you have any crazy urges? All the time. Sometimes I want to sing out as loud as I can in public... and yet Karaoke frightens me...

3. What is one thing we don't know about you? I would love to be famous for my writing or my art one day

4. Exercise..love it or hate it? Actually I like it when I do it but it takes a while to get motivated

5. Do you think you have a good body image? No, not really.... I do like my boobs though

6. Flour or corn tortillas? Flour all the way

7. How do you celebrate Easter? Easter Bunny, egg hunt pretty low key

8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs? Both

No comments: